Discover The Rubic !
More details about The Rubic in the Project section
Located on René-Levesque Boulevard in Montreal, The Rubic is a residential tower construction project. This is the latest in Upbrella Construction which, with its cutting edge technology, can erect a building in height without a crane or hoist.
- • UPBRELLA sheltered construction
- • No cranes or hoists
- • Vertical handling platform
- • Horizontal handling with rolling bridge
- • Work at arm's reach
- • Prefabrication of components
- • Lightweight composite structure (steel & concrete)
- • Waste reduction
- • Risk reduction
- • Increased quality
- • Increased safety